Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful...

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving today!  I have so much to be thankful for, but what I am most thankful for is the health and well-being of my family, and a husband who loves me despite my flaws.  I love my family so very much!


(one of the pictures from our Christmas card photo shoot this week - more to come soon!)


Since my mom and mother-in-law do all of the Thanksgiving cooking, I got off easy this year - I made this turkey cheeseball (inspiration via Pinterest from Brandy's blog Gluesticks here).  I think my turkey head/neck was too big, but in my defense I was making it as we were running out the door!  The cheeseball recipe was YUMMY though.  Emily made the most ADORABLE place cards for everyone using my scrap ribbons.





 We had some DELICOUS food - including my mother in law's famous fried okra, which I could eat all day, every day, and never have enough!  My mom's dressing (in the South we call it dressing, not stuffing, just so you know!) was out of this world, too!  We were so stuffed.





A rare picture of four out of our five kids (Will had to work today so we went downtown and took him out to dinner).  Thanks for smiling, Zach =)



Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!

10 comments:

Brandy said...

Hi Heather! Thanks for sending the link to your turkey! It turned out great! We made another one this year too, they are so fun. Have a wonderful weekend!

Brandy
Gluesticks
www.brandyscrafts.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

I just came across your blog and it's really wonderful. You have a beautiful family and I love all the crafts and party ideas!

Jessica @ FourGenerationsOneRoof said...

What a beautiful family! Thanks so much for visiting my blog earlier :)

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hi,Heather,thanks for stopping by & yes, we do not live far from each other. Nice to meet you! Don't be surprised if you run into me one day. My sister actually lives closer over your way and that red barn door is 1/2 way between my house & hers. It's a small world, so glad you left a note!

heleegreen said...

Family plays vital role in every person's life. You share such nice pix of your family. I like all pix of you allot with us.

code reduction

zoyaagray said...

I like your family image so much. You share such nice way to party and get more enjoyment with family. its too good work.


Horse Arena

zoyaagray said...

You share nice feelings of your family. As well as I like your turky cheeseball recipe so much. Its look so yummy and delicious. Thanks for sharing this post with us.

sheds

Lamar said...

Lipitor (Atorvastatin) is used together with diet to lower blood levels of “bad” cholesterol (low-density lipoprotein, or LDL), to increase levels of “good” cholesterol (high-density lipoprotein, or HDL), and to lower triglycerides (a type of fat in the blood).
Lipitor is used to treat high cholesterol, and to lower the risk of stroke, heart attack, or other heart complications in people with type 2 diabetes, coronary heart disease, or other risk factors such as genetically high cholesterol.we have
lipitor for sale

buy lipitor online
Atorvastatin calcium
buy Atorvastatin
buy lipitor online UK
buy lipitor online USA You can READ MORE about Lipitor side effects

Anonymous said...

Kitez Technology is a first-rated thoothukudi

and Software testing training in thoothukudi started by an IT professional to act as a bridge between the college and the corporate. Fresh thoughts, talent, and sparkling brain are trained technically.
For more details call @ +91 9994704195

Laila Thakur said...

I have to thank you for the efforts you’ve put in writing this site.pdusu ba 1st year result 2021-22 subject wise

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...