Sunday, November 23, 2008

LAZY Sunday!

I am SO lazy today! I am still in my PJs and it's 2:45. In my defense, I am still recovering from a nasty upper respiratory infection, so it's a bit understandable. Even still, there are approximately 10,000,000 things I *should* be doing todayI refuse to feel guilty, though! I am holding my lazy head high! I think every mom deserves a lazy day every once in awhile =)

I do have to get myself motivated, though - we are attempting to take our Christmas card pictures today. Wish me luck! Photographing four unwilling kids isn't going to be easy! I'll post the results later.

On another note, I haven't had a chance to blog about our *horrible* week. Rodney was traveling for business (of course - the only times he travels bad things happen - last time he went I got a terrible stomach virus) and Emily and started getting a little sick. Well, a little sick turned into ALOT sick for poor Emily, and she ended up with a fever of 106.8!!! Needless to say, we spent some time in the ER, and I was scared out of my mind. She has slowly recovered but missed almost a week of school. Luckily, she made it to her Tuneful Turkey performance, which was just absolutely precious. As I mentioned earlier, I was pretty sick, too, and got about 2 hours' sleep the entire week. Thank goodness my hubby is now home, and we are all getting well again. I'm hoping for good health through the new year around here!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...